May 2, 1899

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

Mail came today. Received one letter from home & one from Mary S. & Cleona. Most of the boys received a large mail. Am still trying to get Watsons (sic) discharge. He May leave on next steamer. Commissioners from Aggies [Aguinaldo’s] army came in again yesterday and rumor has it that terms of surrender are at last completed and insurrection will be off in a few days. Telegram from McKinley came a few days ago say volunteers must not be kept here unless they so wished and to send them home in order of their arrival.

More to explore

10 November 2020

We left Legaspi City at 4:30 am and safely reached Manila at 4:15 pm.

9 November 2020

Our flight was cancelled again due cloudy weather in the Bicol Region. The rest of the assessment team decided to travel back

8 November 2020

In the morning, we were supposed to return to Manila via the plane we took going to Virac but it was cancelled